Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/547861324/0/onemileatatime/
Cathay Pacific’s Asia Miles program has just announced some changes to their frequent flyer program, which kick in as of June 22, 2018. With these changes they’re adjusting the number of miles that members will earn from flights, and are also adjusting the number of miles required to redeem for some flights. Much to my surprise, these changes aren’t actually that bad, and some people may even benefit.
Keep in mind that this program is transfer partners with Amex Membership Rewards and Citi ThankYou, so a lot of people are potentially impacted by this.
- I generally use my AM for upgrades from premium economy to … by Nick
- @Ruizhi Liu: Good eye, it would appear you’re correct. It seems … by Matt
- I see a huge appreciation in value for one-way ultra-long … by Ruizhi Liu
- Does anyone know if a CX non-stop YVR-HKG in C is priced the … by Kevin C
- I meant American, sorry. by Beachfan
- Plus 17 more…
- What You Need To Know About Cathay Pacific Asia Miles Program Changes – Enclosure
- Cathay Dragon A330 First Class In 10 Pictures
- Cathay Dragon A330 First Class In 10 Pictures – Enclosure