Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/544097412/0/onemileatatime/
On a recent post where I was discussing the latest review trip I booked, reader Mark asked the following question in the comments section:
“Lucky – in all seriousness, what is your long term plan with the blog? Most (if not all) products out there have been reviewed multiple times by multiple bloggers by now, and the marginal utility of doing any more reviews is minimal for most travelers. Would be interesting to have your insights on where will you take this awesome blog next!”
That’s about as nicely as I’ve seen the question asked (usually people just say “lucky, when are you going to get a real job?), and in this post I wanted to share my thoughts on those questions. First I wanted to address the specific question he asked about reviews, and then look at the bigger picture of my long term plan for the blog.
- Totally agree about the consistency. We know what you like and … by Matt
- Keep doing what you love man. by Points Pinnacle
- I like the offbeat airline reviews and these are among the more … by Tom
- Just don’t be a corporate sellout shill like TPG. by MEOW
- Besides reading this blog every morning with my coffee, I’ve … by Garrett
- Plus 5 more…
- Vietnam Airlines A350 Business Class In 10 Pictures
- When Is Hyatt Points + Cash Not A Good Deal?
- Fly All You Want Around Norway This Summer For $435