Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/545982204/0/onemileatatime/
A few weeks ago I flew British Airways to Munich, for the bank holiday long weekend. My flight departed Heathrow Terminal 5 at 20:30. I have Executive Club Silver status (oneworld Sapphire) so can access the British Airways lounges when flying with them.
I could have arrived at 9am and spent the entire day in the lounge if I had wanted to.
There are plenty of airport lounges I will arrive very early for on purpose because they are that good. My record is seven hours in both the Thai Airways first class lounge in Bangkok and the Qantas first class lounge in Sydney.
- Had my first experiences in a lounge from PY ticket access on a … by Jinxed_K
- @James I’m afraid I didn’t really get the point of this article … by ChampagneSocialist
- Try the Virgin Clubhouse at Heathrow. That is a lounge I would … by Santastico
- Given most of use who have LHR as a hub are BA Gold, the First … by The nice Paul
- “…the status I had worked hard to earn”….? … by LMcK
- Plus 20 more…
- Putting Etihad’s New First Class Pajamas To The Test
- Lufthansa Introduces New Business Class Bedding & Sleep Shirts
- American Will Fly 787s To Cancun 3x Daily This Winter