Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/530612392/0/onemileatatime/
Through April 11, 2018, we’re seeing increased sign-up bonuses on Delta’s four co-branded Gold & Platinum American Express cards.
These offers are compelling, and among the best we’ve ever seen. The great news is also that you’re eligible for each of the cards, so if you applied for the two Gold cards in the past, you could apply for the Platinum cards this time around, for example (see my previous post about how many Delta Amex cards you can apply for).
With four different bonuses, one question I’ve been asked is which card is best to apply for. Is there a major difference between the personal and business versions, and between the Gold and Platinum versions? Here are my thoughts on that:
- I have the Gold (baggage fees for a single trip offset the … by AlexS
- At each anniversary, the Platinum cards offer a free companion … by Jim
- when you try to book a dummy airplane ticket there’s an option … by sunny
- @Lucky: In several posts now, you mention that applying for … by AOH
- The Points Guy just released the best/worst US airlines for … by Tomás
- I signed up prior to the increased bonuses (50k after 1k … by Dan
- How To Use The Delta Amex Statement Credit
- Accessing Sheraton Club Lounges With The SPG Business Amex
- Accessing Sheraton Club Lounges With The SPG Business Amex – Enclosure