Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/537551162/0/onemileatatime/
At the moment the no annual fee Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card has its best ever welcopme bonus. Specifically, the card is offering $500 cash back (or 50,000 points) after spending $3,000 within three months. Prior to that the sign-up bonus was $300 cash back (or 30,000 points), so this bonus is more than 60% bigger than usual. Even though this is a no annual fee card, the bonus is on par with some of Chase’s top premium cards, like the Chase Sapphire Reserve℠.
Not only does the card have a great sign-up bonus, but it’s worth holding onto long term, given that it offers excellent bonus categories, including:
- hey Lucky, I currently have 3 Ink cards (2 old Bold + … by ktc
- @ derek — So happy to hear, that’s great news! by lucky
- @ Ken — As long as you don’t currently have the card and … by lucky
- Got united card with bonus but then changed it to ink cash. So … by Ken
- I’m so happy now that I want to share my story with Lucky and … by derek
- Details Of The New IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
- IHG Honoring Uncapped Free Night Awards For Select Cardmembers
- How Much Do Credit Card Companies Pay For Airline Miles?