Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/547634250/0/onemileatatime/
This situation just got even cooler, and I have to share an update. Yesterday I wrote about my temptation to fly Azores Airlines to Praia, Cape Verde, via Ponta Delgada, in the Azores.
$800 in business class for a routing like this? How could I not? It’s so pretty!
As I explained in the post, I was initially looking at flying Azores Airlines as a way to position to Frankfurt to fly to Whitehorse on Condor (as one does), but then realized that getting to Frankfurt via Praia isn’t terribly practical.
- So Lucky, in order to take this back to your original quest … by Sebastian
- I was flying this B767 (CS-TKS) last September from Budapest to … by Peter Bollok
- Oh and not to mention that being in Sal you could fly directly … by Ben Holz
- @Lucky i think you’d be best off going to Sal. Imo Praia is … by Ben Holz
- Just a thought, if the brochure says it’s an all economy setup, … by Lumma
- Plus 12 more…
- Whoa: TACV Operates A Leased 767 With Flat Beds Between Praia & Boston (I Think) – Enclosure
- I’m So Tempted To Fly Azores Airlines To Cape Verde!!!
- Big Savings On Mixed Cabin Itineraries From Australia to Europe