Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/548043008/0/onemileatatime/
Tiffany first wrote about Blacklane back in 2016, and about how she often finds it to be a good alternative to Uber. I’m unfortunately a creature of habit, so when I’m used to using a service I just keep using it whenever possible, and often don’t want to learn the ins-and-outs of something new. So for whatever reason I didn’t start using Blacklane for over a year after that post, even though I usually trust Tiffany’s advice 100%. I finally used Blacklane for the first time a few months ago, and have been using it ever since.
I’m using Blacklane to supplement Uber and largely replace airport pick-ups arranged through hotels. This won’t be for everyone, so let me explain where I see value in Blacklane.
- Hi Lucky, you are welcome to tie up with whichever service … by 747always
- There’s another similar service called MyDriver … by Jonathan Tuovinen
- Miss Vanjie has conquered the world. by Harold Blood
- Beijing Airport Express to downtown city center in 25 minutes … by CharlesNYC
- My experience with Blacklane is positive in terms of the … by Andy
- Plus 20 more…
- Why I’ve Started Using Blacklane For Airport Pick-Ups – Enclosure
- Whoa: TACV Operates A Leased 767 With Flat Beds Between Praia & Boston (I Think)
- Whoa: TACV Operates A Leased 767 With Flat Beds Between Praia & Boston (I Think) – Enclosure