Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/546886926/0/onemileatatime/
We wrapped up our trip to the Seychelles a couple of weeks ago, which was awesome. We had a great time, and splurged and stayed at two Four Seasons properties there (one on the island of Mahe, and on the island of Desroches). I apologize for the delay in the review of these hotels, though I promise they’re coming shortly. Before I publish the reviews, I wanted to share an experience we had at the new Four Seasons Desroches.
I’m curious how you guys would have handled this situation, and I feel like it makes sense to write a separate post about it, because the review itself will be long enough without getting into detail on this.
- I would have talked to a manager. I will always tell the staff … by dan
- PS – a big LOL to Charles Sillivan’s humor. by EVR
- If you flew this on miles, make sure to note it in your post. … by EVR
- Global warming and sea level rise is a hoax. by charles sullivan
- You did the right thing. It’s about your experience. by Crosscourt1
- Plus 20 more…
- Would You Have Complained To The Hotel In This Situation? – Enclosure
- World Of Hyatt Is Offering Two Great Promotions For Miraval Stays
- World Of Hyatt Is Offering Two Great Promotions For Miraval Stays – Enclosure