Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/545953950/0/onemileatatime/
Several weeks ago, WOW Air’s CEO indicated that the airline was planning on announcing flights to Asia in May. The airline has historically offered service between the US and Europe via their hub in Reykjavik, and with this latest expansion they want to add up to 15 destinations in Asia, meaning it could become as big of a market for them as North America.
Then last week it became clear that Delhi would be WOW Air’s first city in Asia, based on the fact that they were planning on holding a press conference there.
That flight is now official. WOW Air will launch 3-5x weekly flights between Iceland and Delhi as of December 6, 2018, using A330-900neo aircraft.
- This will be a gold mine for WOW. They are geographically … by vic
- Or for example if you’re in the Bay Area, you could just fly … by Marco
- @OleGunner I guess the difference is whether you are aiming to … by Andy 11235
- @Lucky while typing it up I was doing a dummy booking on wow to … by Andy 11235
- -no families who can sit together -no bollymovies -no (at … by reza
- Plus 20 more…
- WOW Air’s New Delhi Flights Are Now On Sale — How Good Of A Deal Are They? – Enclosure
- WOW Air Wants To Add Up To 15 Destinations In Asia
- WOW Air Wants To Add Up To 15 Destinations In Asia – Enclosure