Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/548842742/0/onemileatatime/
While I personally like to redeem my miles for premium cabin flights whenever possible, there’s no denying that more ways to redeem your miles is always a good thing, especially if nothing is being taken away. After all, most people don’t redeem their miles for international premium cabin travel, and that’s a good thing, because it leaves more space for the rest of us.
Alaska’s Mileage Plan miles are one of the most valuable mileage currencies out there, thanks to their excellent redemption rates for travel on their partner airlines, as well as the ability to book a stopover on a one-way award.
Today the airline has announced a new way Mileage Plan members can redeem their hotels. Through Mileage Plan Hotels, members can earn and redeem points at over 400,000 hotels around the world:
- Is the number of miles earned the same as booking through … by Christian
- @Mac Seems not particularly useful as for most of the hotels … by Zach
- @Ben are you still doing flight reviews? They are few and far … by Josh
- “That one night stay would cost you 83,700 Alaska miles.” … by mangoceviche
- Try getting a first class award from Fiji to Honolulu using … by David
- Plus 2 more…
- You Can Now Redeem Alaska Miles For Hotel Stays (But Please Don’t) – Enclosure
- Promo: Alaska Mileage Plan 40% Bonus On Purchased Miles
- Promo: Alaska Mileage Plan 40% Bonus On Purchased Miles – Enclosure