Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/546139924/0/onemileatatime/
As Ben mentioned the other day, The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN currently has a huge 100,000-point welcome bonus — and an even bigger minimum spend of $25,000. Technically, the bonus is divided into two parts:
• 50,000 Membership Rewards points after $10,000 in spend within 3 months
• 50,000 Membership Rewards points after $15,000 in spend within the same 3 months
It’s a heavy lift but, if you can reach the minimum spend, you’ll find yourself with a nice stash of Membership Rewards points — at least 125,000, in fact.
Now, you just need to figure out how to use them! With that in mind, I thought I’d put together a list of some creative (or at least less-conventional) trips you can take thanks to this welcome bonus.
- hahahahah @debit i love you by Mattt
- My only complaint is that that the redemptions didn’t mention … by DC Frank
- @Kbulo A RT business class itinerary using ANA miles from the … by Jeremiah
- How much are the YQs on LH and LX when booking ANA to EU? by Kbulo
- @Spencer they aren’t Lufthansa-bad, but they aren’t … by Jeremiah
- Plus 17 more…
- Which Credit Card To Use When?
- Which Credit Card To Use When? – Enclosure
- Should I Begin The Process Of Building Credit History In The US?