Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/538033824/0/onemileatatime/
The CardMatch Tool, which is offered by creditcards.com, often gives people access to bigger targeted card welcome bonuses. In order to use the tool you have to enter your name, address, and last four of your social security number, and based on that, it may make certain targeted offers available to you.
Last November I wrote about how there was a targeted 100K welcome bonus on the Amex Platinum Card through the CardMatch Tool. The bonus stayed around for a while, then it seemed to disappear for a while, and then it returned again in February. Doctor Of Credit reports that a new batch of people have now been targeted for this offer, so if you haven’t taken advantage of this offer in the past, you’ll want to see if you’re targeted.
To see if you’re eligible for this bonus of 100,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $5,000 within three months, enter your info through this link. You might have to click on either “Pre-Qualified” or “CardMatch Special Offers” on the left side of the page to find this offer.
- I’ve tried this multiple times for a some time and I never got … by Alex
- @lucky, both in February and on this offer, the CardMatch tool … by Brandon
- Just signed up! Thanks for the heads up Lucky, been looking out … by Rob Li
- Can you take advantage if you already have the card?? by Max
- I always get a “403 Forbidden” – page by iamokej
- You Might Be Targeted For An Amex Platinum 100K Welcome Bonus – Enclosure
- One Week Remaining For Big Delta Amex Welcome Bonuses
- One Week Remaining For Big Delta Amex Welcome Bonuses – Enclosure